Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Wolf


There are several wolf packs in Yellowstone, one named the Druids. There is a lone, black wolf known as Casanova. He was named this because of his playful nature and his documented courting of the daughter of the head of the Druid pack. PBS did a documentary on the wolves and Casanova in particular.
I was in Montana early in the fall. We have friends out there. While visiting Yellowstone earlier in the year, our one friend was lucky enough to get a picture of Casanova. After seeing his picture my first thought was - "Wow, that would look cool on a T-Shirt. So I made one. It's pretty popular too. So if you're looking for a wolf on a T-Shirt, you've come to the right place!


3 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Awesome blog!!!! I need tee shirts for my business. Perhaps we cuold strike a deal..........I like all the ones that you have posted on your blog. They're really nice and professional looking :)Do you ship if I paid the postage?
Hey, please let me know on my blog so that I won't miss the answer!!
Take good care and.......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Marie said...

woah cool tees. found your site through she poet

Charmaine said...

I always wanted to make t-shirts for little babies.

My first one was gonna say, "Don't shake me".

hee hee. I have a sick sense of humour.